Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Week 39: Tick Tock...(make it stop)

………..still pregnant.

And I came down with a cold around Thanksgiving. Because some cosmic force with a hell of a sense of humor thought “You know, a woman’s last week of her 9th month of pregnancy isn’t nearly tough enough. Let’s send her some germs.”

My doctor says not to worry (fat chance). I will be allowed breathe near and even hold my child. I’m not that bad off and should be even better come Monday morning.

Oh lord….Monday morning…..

So I’m not complaining. I’m just tired, grouchy, thirsty, hot, achy, stuffy, bloated and nervous. Or rather, in some kind of limbo between excited and nervous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have you in our thoughts all the time and are very excited to welcome your beautiful addition to the world .. soon!

Love Jenny, Shawn and Dylan