Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Last Day

Just a quick note because I have to go rest soon, must be up at 4 AM. I’m still a mixture of nerves, excitement and exhaustion. Woke up early this morning, realized it was the last morning I’m going be able to sleep in for at least two years, went straight back to bed and slept until noon.

Darling Hubby'O’Mine slept not at all. He instead heavily regressed into his childhood with his hobby of man dolls, all night long. I don’t know that he’ll be sleeping much tonight either. Mr. “Let’s not get your tubes tied, let’s keep our options open” is a nervous wreck over just the one baby. And I’d have sympathy for him if I wasn’t already 9 years pregnant and going under the knife in the morning.

The moms are here and in charge of the Boo Boo.
The Boo Boo kicked ass in the Nutcracker this afternoon.

Here’s to hoping all else goes well.

No comments: